EcoQube Air Splicing Instructions
- Make sure your sponge is wet
- Use sharp scissors to snip a stem from a grown plant. We suggest basil and mint for highest success rate and best fragrance.
- Insert the cutting into the slot in the center of the black plant medium foam that comes with your EcoQube Air.
- Ensure the foam is soaked thoroughly in the grow tray and your App setting for pump is left “ON” 24 hours to ensure rooting.
- Relax. Your plant should start rooting within 2-3 days. The cutting will start to wilt after 2-3 days if the roots do not catch. You can then try again with clean and sharp scissors for highest success rate.
- You can see our TOP 3 plant suggestions here
This method should work with other plants, such as green onions. Let us know what you discover! Happy growing!
You can get one here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KodamaForest Mention the EcoQube AIR when ordering. The height accommodated by the EcoQube AIR is 10 inches.