Get started with your EcoQube AIR
- Drain dirty water from the pump reservoir once a month (include video)
- Unplug the EcoQube Air and take off the greenhouse.
- Pull out the plug as indicated.
- Attach the provided tube.
- Ensure that the end of the tube is lower than the black base.
- Pour some water slowly into the pump reservoir to start draining.
- Wait until all the water has drained out.
- Pull out the tube and replace the plug.
- Pour in new fertilized water..
- Do not shake your EcoQube AIR
- Do not allow water on or near the edge connector or the electronics. Beware of water dripping from the greenhouse and the grow tray
- Water damage is not covered in your warranty
Any questions? Check out our FAQ page here