In our last blog post, we learned about the benefits of micro-veggies and why it is worth incorporating them into your diet. Here’s a quick and easy recipe for you to try out!
Recipe for Micro-veggies Energy Salad
Excellent for quick energy before heading to the gym for the day.
Serving Size: 2
Prep time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 10 small cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- ½ an avocado diced
- ½ a cup of walnuts chopped
- 5 cups of microgreens (in this recipe, we use broccoli sprouts)
How to Make Your “Micro-veggies Energy Salad”:
- Toss your microgreens into a large mixing bowl
- Mixed in ½ an avocado diced and the sliced cherry tomatoes
- Add in the half cup of walnuts
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and drizzle the honey on top
- Enjoy and share with a friend!
Give this recipe a try and share with us ways you would incorporate micro-veggies into your diet by replying in the comments below.